Thursday, March 19, 2009

it'll all come out in the wash

i did get in touch with the cryogenic coordinator at the clinic regarding my omg, what if they only have IUI samples available worry after being told to order ICI. she said the doctors only say that to save us money since they have a policy of washing even the already washed samples. making sure the medium is theirs, checking numbers, and also for their success statistics to be accurate.

okay, so know i'm adding back in potential donors. and i'm also glad i've decided on using a lab that has much higher post-wash numbers than their "usual".

but in looking at profiles again today at lunch, i still keep coming back to one of them, so i think part of me has made the decision. and yes, i'll be dorky and say i think a lot of it has to do with the handwriting. i'm a huge critic of the handwriting...

1 comment:

  1. This is kind of a random comment, but I just wanted to say how insanely excited I am for you. I have a really good feeling about it all :) And I think you're going to be an awesome mother :)

    ReplyDelete