Monday, June 15, 2009

insane person ahead. you might want to cross the street.

i do not remember being this much of a spaz during my first 2ww. then again, i don't remember having such itchy boobs that i didn't care if i was at work, my hand is going in my bra to try and get some relief.

so even though they didn't call me after my progesterone test for IUI#1, they just called with today's level (40.40). not as stellar as the "over 60" i had last time, but still, according to all those online charts (someone needs to take my internets away), it is damned good. damned good for a medicated cycle. damned good for first trimester.

so of course i spot the hCG levels chart below, and they are giving a level for 10dpo. whoa. that soon? so i of course go over to check the site where i got my pregnancy test strips to see their sensitivity level. yeah, so their sensitivity level is at 20mlU/ml/hCG and say you can test as early as 6 to 8 dpo

i can see it coming.
i'm going to try and stop my insanity and POAS tomorrow morning. i'll be disappointed, but oh, if it could stop the why are my boobs so dammed itchy? are my nipples darker? where are all these zits coming from? moment, it may be worth it.

in.sane. completely totally barking. (does this mean
i'm having mood swings as well?)

4 comments:

  1. WoO! Keep your internets posted tomorrow a.m.! Keeping my fingers (and toes!) crossed for you! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you won't be disappointed!



    By the way - I don't know if it's me or what, but I have real trouble getting into your blog, more so to leave a comment, as I keep on being get kicked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh ... sorry to be such a chicken and disappoint you both. :)

    Billy, no idea what Blogger is doing to you. it's a new platform for me, but so far (::knock wood::) i haven't had any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry.
    Better luck next time.
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete